RICHFIELD Potassium Fulvate is extracted from lignite or leonardite. It contains a variety of nutrients such as trace elements, plant growth regulators and viral inhibitors.
Fulvic acid can chelate macro nutrition to make them become more efficient for plants and enhance the ability of anti-waterlog and anti-diseased.
Fulvic Acid (dry basis)
Humic Acid (dry basis)
Potassium (K2O, dry basis)
1. Liquid spray
1. Stimulate plant growth, promote root development.
2. Improve soil structure and increase the water retention capacity.
3. Enhance the absorption of trace elements.
4. Improve nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acid as well as keep a well-balanced nutrition.
5. Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
6. Promote healthier, stronger plants and beautify appearance.
7. Increase yield and quality of plants.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Prevent direct sunlight.
25kg or 50kg bag