RICHFIELD Fulvic Acid is extracted from natural plants, which contain high content of fulvic acid and rich in bioactivity, besides, there is a small amount of other elements in the products. It’s a wholly soluble, brown powder with slight caramel taste. It is able to be mixed with various basic element and trace element without flocculation.
Fulvic acid(dry basis)
1. Promote quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth.
2. Stimulate nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids.
3. Improve moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress.
4. Enhance the up take of available nutrition.
5. Stimulate the plant micro-biological activity.
6. Improve the effectiveness of fertilizer, pesticides and fungicide.
7. Promote residue decomposition.
8. Provide a valuable source of carbon for soil microorganisms, improve soil structure.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Prevent direct sunlight.