RICHFIELD Amino acid chelates Mo fertilizer is specially developed for different applications.
Total Amino Acid > 25%
Free Amino Acid > 15%
Mo > 8-10%
Total Nitrogen > 15%
Water Solublility 100%
Diluted 1:1000-1200, spray 2-3 times in the vegetative stage,at interval of 14 days
Continuously use, 20-30 kg/ha, at interval of 7 to 14 days.
Application Crops: Use as Foliar Fertilizer and Plant Growth Regulator in Vegetables,drip irrigation, Fruits, Flowers,Tea plants,Tobacco,Cereal and oil plants,Horticulture.
The miscibility test should be done before formulating with pesticide and fertilizer.
1. Stimulates the whole plant grow.
2. Accelerates the production of nucleic acids.
3. Enhances photosynthesis and respiration.
4. Improves the absorption and mobility of nutrients.
1. Increases micro flora up to 2000 times in 15 days.
2. Increases total cationic exchange.
3. Makes aggregates in soil produce better oxygenated penetration.
4. The nutrients will remain in solution thanks to its sequestering and colloidal properties.
For Animals (Feed additive)：
1. Amino acid chelates effect for monogastric animals and birds better than ruminants. Further, also on the growth stage of the animal, i.e., the effect is better than in young animals results in adult animals.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight.