RICHFIELD Gypsum is a granular water dispersible soil conditioner.
Gypsum is used to improve soil structure and to correct soil calcium and sulphur deficiencies by adding Ca and S as soil nutrients.
CaO 25-28%, S 15-18%.
Size: 0.5-1.5mm, 1.5-2.5mm, 2-4mm
Shape: Round granular
Apple, Peach, Grape, Cherry, Pear, Mango, Banana, Shaddock, etc.
Cotton, Tobacco, Peanut, Medicine, etc.
Watermelon, Pumpkin, Wax gourd, Cucumber, Strawberry, Hami melon, etc.
Bean, Kidney bean, Lentils, etc.
Tomato, Eggplant, Pepper, etc.
Celery, Cabbage, Lettuce, Spinach, Rapeseed, etc.
Garlic, Ginger, Onion, Water Chestnut, Yam, etc.
1. Gypsum can be used to increase the pH of acidic soils or reduce the pH of sodic soils. Gypsum can help increase broader nutrient availability, balance calcium and magnesium ratios and favor increased soil microbial activity helping to break down excess organic matter.
2. The addition of gypsum can help displace sodium and aluminium in the soil profile creating a healthier root zone.
3. Gypsum helps flocculate soil particles allowing for improved infiltration of water and nutrients in to the soil profile. This is particularly useful on “heavy” or clay soil profiles that are compacted or hold water, reducing nutrient run off and erosion.
4. Sulfur in this product is the fourth largest element. After application, it can quickly solve the symptoms of yellow leaves, slow growth, small plants, and poor development caused by sulfur deficiency.
5. Magnesium in this product can promote the formation of chlorophyll, increase the photosynthesis of crops, promote the synthesis and transfer of organic nutrients such as plant nucleic acids and proteins, and make the grain of agricultural products full and fruiting.
6. Boron in this product can promote the production of vegetative organs and reproductive organs of plants, promote early maturity of fruits, and enhance the resistance of crops.
7. Iron in this product is an essential element for the formation of chlorophyll in crops. It can also participate in the respiration of crop cells and can effectively prevent leaf disease and yellowing disease in crops.
8. Zinc in this product is the main component of promoting plant reproductive organs. It can effectively reduce symptoms such as malformed fruits and congenital dysplasia, promote fruit formation, and aesthetic fruit type.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, keep away from fire and heat. Prevent direct sunlight.